Vaadata is a startup specialising in penetration testing. We are looking for a pentester (f/m) to join our team!
Who are we?
- A dynamic start-up with an expertise in pentest
- A small and fun team, with people who like freedom, unlike big companies’ corporate spirit
- An independent and socially engaged company
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced pentester (f/m) OR a developer with strong security skills (f/m)
- Having skills in web applications pentest
- Polyvalent, able to adapt to different subjects, with a “hand on” attitude
- Motivated for a start-up position within a small cohesive team
- Fluent English would be a plus (not mandatory but bonus skill) – Same for other languages including German / Spanish / Portuguese
What is the mission?
- Taking part in security audits, with pair work or even in trinomials
- Mission scope: Black Box and Grey Box Pentest of web platforms (firstly) + mobile apps, connected devices, social engineering, infrastructure and network (to determine according to your profile)
- Possibility to participate in transversal security missions (e.g. source code analysis) and internal projects (e.g. development of new tools)
- The position may evolve according to the recruited profile (motivation and skills).
If you are interested and believe you match the profile we are looking for, please contact us