Who are we?
- A dynamic startup with an expertise in ethical hacking
- A small and fun team, very unsimilar to the corporate world of big consulting companies
- A company that allows time to technical watch and creativity
Who are we looking for?
- A student willing to acquire experience in development (full-time internship of 4 to 6 months, or eventually a traineeship/ apprenticeship program on a longer time)
- Competencies in back end development, first experience with PHP Symfony
- Polyvalent, autonomous and motivated to integrate a small team passionate about security
What are the missions?
- Developing with Symfony4 internal tools used by our team
- It is not a pentester internship, but you will be immersed in the penetration testing’s world
Starting date: flexible (if possible between January and April 2019)
Remuneration: to define depending on profile