Vaadata is a startup specialising in web, mobile, social engineering and IoT penetration testing. We are looking for a future pentester to join our team!
Who are we?
- A dynamic startup with an expertise in ethical hacking
- A small and fun team, very unsimilar to the corporate world of big consulting companies
- A company that allows time to technical watch and creativity
Who are we looking for?
- A master’s degree student willing to become pentester
- A security passionate with skills in some the following topics: web development, mobile development, embedded software development, OWASP, pentest tools, social engineering …
- Polyvalent and strongly motivated for a startup adventure
- Ideally able to work in English or German (and also French to communicate within the team!)
What is the mission?
- Taking part in security audits, with pair work (audits scope: web platforms, mobile apps, connected objects, social engineering)
- Taking part in internal projects such as the development of new tools
- Technical watching and innovation (watching on security topics, proposing new ideas)
We offer a 6 months (full time) internship, that can evolve toward a permanent job.
If you are interested, please contact us!